[DVIPDFMx] Allowing comments in PDF created ?

KUROKI Yusuke kuroky at users.sourceforge.jp
Sat Jul 25 11:05:18 KST 2009

Hello, the list,

I think the original questioner wants someone to give comments or proofreading
*for a questioner's pdf* even he/she doesn't have commercial Adobe Acrobat but
has Adobe Reader. An proofreading instruction (how to use commenting tools
of Adobe Reader) of a publisher is shown at
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7207371/Annotate

--
黒木 裕介 (KUROKI Yusuke)