[DVIPDFMx] Allowing comments in PDF created ?

Jerome Duriez duriez at geo.hmg.inpg.fr
Mon Jul 27 17:56:01 KST 2009

Hello all,

KUROKI Yusuke a écrit :
> I think the original questioner wants someone to give comments or proofreading
> *for a questioner's pdf*
Yes,
>  even he/she doesn't have commercial Adobe Acrobat but
> has Adobe Reader.
That was not the point in my case : my supervisor (for who I wanted that
comments are possible) has Acrobat Standard. But your link learned me
that it was also possible with "Reader" ? And it confirms that it could
be sometimes not the case if "the PDF has not been prepared properly"...
In fact it should by my case because with Adobe Reader 8 on my PC the
comment toolbar does not appear when I follow your instructions.

But anyway, as I've already said here, there is now no problem anymore
with commenting "my" .pdf through Adobe Standard, which was my goal.

Thanks you all for your advices

PS to Mathias Frantz : you wondered about a LaTeX package to annotate.
Did you notice the mail of Jin-Hwan Cho that spoke me about the
"pdfcomment" package ?