[DVIPDFMx] Allowing comments in PDF created ?

KUROKI Yusuke kuroky at users.sourceforge.jp
Tue Jul 28 01:19:08 KST 2009

Jerome, thank you for your comments.

>>  even he/she doesn't have commercial Adobe Acrobat but
>> has Adobe Reader.

Sorry, I missed the point. If your boss has an Adobe Acrobat, there's
no problem when you create a pdf by dvipdfmx's default settings.

I would like to say, there are annotatable (even for Adobe Reader users) pdfs.
I search the Web, I could find if they have Adobe Acrobat Pro/Pro Extended,
they can produce such pdfs.
See, for example,
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Acrobat/9.0/Standard/WS06F79BF3-418B-4662-B484-42F89117FB2E.html
To make such pdfs, I would think you should choose [Tool]->[Extended
Authentification](?)
in Adobe Acrobat Pro/Pro Extended. (I don't have pros, so it isn't sure.)

Thanks.

--
KUROKI Yusuke