[DVIPDFMx] supporting trimbox, &c. when making a .pdf

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Wed Jul 30 01:33:10 KST 2008

I'm using xetex and xdvipdfmx to make a .pdf of a customized storybook
and need for the document to have its trimbox set so that it will
``bleed'' when printed.

But while xetex supports selecting such boxes when placing a .pdf, it
doesn't support it when making a .pdf --- basically I need something
analogous to pdftex's \pdfpageattr:

\pdfpageattr{/TrimBox [9.0 9.0 621.0 801.0] }

Bruno Voisin suggested this could be done via the \special mechanism?

Exactly what command would I need and where would it need to go in
my .tex file?

Thanks!

William

--