[DVIPDFMx] dvipdfmx patches

Matthias Franz matthias at ktug.or.kr
Wed Apr 18 21:12:21 KST 2012

Hi Karl,

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 04:48:26PM -0700, Karl Berry wrote:
> Since you haven't answered ... let me put it this way: unless you
> explicitly say no, we'll go ahead and include the patches from Alexander
> and Norbert (previously sent) in TL'12 and adjust the version number.

Please apologize for the silence on our part. I think this illustrates the
general problem that we are both very busy in our jobs, with essentially
no time left for the dvipdfmx project.

> I hope you'll explicitly confirm that's ok!

I therefore believe it's best if you move ahead without us. If ChoF thinks
differently, he should say so now.

Best wishes,
--
Matthias