[DVIPDFMx] tb94cho article in dvipdfmx

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Oct 16 09:40:31 KST 2010

Hi ChoF and Matthias,

Regarding this bit of Heiko's mail:

    * Missing documentation for dvipdfmx.
    Can the article tb94cho.pdf (see above) be provided in TeX Live
    and found by "texdoc dvipdfmx", please?

Assuming ChoF is ok with this (can't imagine why not), can you add
tb94cho.tex (attached) and tb94cho.pdf (available from
http://www.tug.org/TUGboat/tb30-1/tb94cho.pdf) to your distribution?

Please put a line of licensing at the top of tb94cho.tex, just saying
"public domain" or whatever you prefer.  Otherwise it would be nonfree
by default :(.

Then I can arrange to have the PDF in the TL runtime where texdoc can
find it.

Of course, it won't reproduce exactly without the little per-issue
TUGboat definition files.  But unless and until we (you) actually want
to change the content, this doesn't seem like a serious problem to me.

Wdyt?

Thanks,
Karl