[DVIPDFMx] [XeTeX] File name bug when using \includegraphics

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Oct 9 02:52:43 KST 2010

Hi Heiko and all,

    > >   D "rungs ... '-sOutputFile=%o' -f '%i' -c quit"

Agreed, changed in live TL for tonight.

ChoF/Matthias, I've attached a new dvipdfmx.cfg for the dpx source
distribution, see dd.cfg.

Jonathan, I've attached a new dvipdfmx.cfg for the xdpx source
distribution, see xd.cfg.

The fact that dd.cfg and xd.cfg are different troubles me (not to
mention having two different programs in the first place), but I did not
look into whether the new things in dd.cfg have actually been propagated
to xdpx.  (Shame on me.)  Meanwhile, there is only one dvipdfmx.cfg in
the actual runtime.  I guess that's a good thing.

    Additionally dpx_file_apply_filter in dpxfile.c should avoid
    calling system in the form that the shell is invoked.

I fully agree, but development time seems to be lacking for everyone
concerned :(.  Akira, would you like to prepare a patch for that?

Thanks,
karl