[DVIPDFMx] dvipdfmx --version / --help

Matthias Franz matthias at ktug.or.kr
Sat Oct 10 02:31:02 KST 2009

Hi ChoF,

On Fri, Oct 09, 2009 at 08:18:01AM +0900, Jin-Hwan Cho wrote:
> The usual options "--version" and "--help" are implemented in the CVS
> code.

thanks

> P.S. Matthias, can you check my implementation?

Two remarks:

1) In usage(), one could replace show_usage and show_version by something
like

          fprintf(stdout, "\nType \"dvipdfmx --help\" for details.\n");

Then mistakes on the command line don't automatically produce the
help screen anymore. I sometimes find it annoying that simple typos
fill most of the screen with text.

2) What about extractbb? Should we have the same options there?

Best,
--
Matthias