[DVIPDFMx] is it possible to support pdf stream in dvipdfmx ?

Jin-Hwan Cho jinhwan.cho at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 10:03:49 KST 2009

Actually I tested the PGF/TikZ manual and as I remember, I found no
problem.

According to your error message, you may use a recent PGF package the
code
of which was changed a lot compared to the version of June, 2008.

Let you know if I make a new patch for the recent version of PGF.
Give me a few days. Furthermore, xdvipdfmx has no problem, I think, if
you use
a newer version.

Best regards, ChoF.