[DVIPDFMx] Allowing comments in PDF created ?

Jerome Duriez duriez at geo.hmg.inpg.fr
Fri Jul 17 23:26:17 KST 2009

  Hello everyone. I installed dvipdfmx today on my Linux machine (with
apt-get install dvipdfmx) in order to obtain .pdf files from .dvi files
issued from Latex.
  I have only one problem with that : the obtained .pdf can not be added
comments, which was already the case with dvipdfm.

Is there a possibility to allow adding of comments in the obtained .pdf
files ??

I searched on the net or in your archives but I didn't find anything.
Thanks  a lot,

Jerome