[DVIPDFMx] embedding swf

Yves Maniette maniette at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 18:21:17 KST 2009

 Hello, 今日は、

  I have tried to look on the archive but could not find a search
facility, so here I am disturbing everybody.

 I need to know how to embed swf movie into pdf using pTeX (Japanese)
then dvipdfmx. I have looked at the dvipdfm manual but did not find.
Note: I am using pTeX not pLateX.

 On the other hand, if I compile the same file, containing only latin
characters, no oriental, with dvipdfm and dvipdfmx,  it is much bigger
with dvipdfmx. Are there some option about fonts upload or what?

Note: My teTeX system is the one from the Plamo linux distribution.

Thanks all,

 Yves Maniette