[DVIPDFMx] Re: PGF Version 2.00-cvs patch for dvipdfmx

Jin-Hwan Cho jinhwan.cho at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 09:20:48 KST 2009

On Apr 19, 2009, at 8:11 AM, Karl Berry wrote:

>    P.S. Many people wanted to update the PGF package (in texlive)
>    automatically.
>    Can you update the texlive version
>
> TeX Live will get updated if CTAN is updated.  That is by far the best
> way to propagate changes.
>
> Thanks to all for your hard work,
> Karl

Anyway I hope Till Tantau accepts the patches and applies those
to the texlive 2008 version (CTAN). Then many dvipdfmx (and xdvipdfmx)
users may be happy to update their package automatically.

A few minutes ago, I found a small bug and fixed it. Moreover, the patch
files for the current PGF package (Version 2.00) included in texlive
2008
can be downloaded from

http://project.ktug.or.kr/dvipdfmx/contrib/generic/pgf-doc-diff.texlive2008
http://project.ktug.or.kr/dvipdfmx/contrib/generic/pgf-generic-diff.texlive2008