[DVIPDFMx] ebb conflicts with same named file from dvipdfm

Jonathan Underwood jonathan.underwood at gmail.com
Mon May 26 22:00:07 KST 2008

Hi,

I package both dvipdfm  and dvipdfmx for Fedora, and with the
introduction of the file ebb in the 20080520 snapshot of dvipdfmx
there is now a conflict since we ship a file for dvipdfm with the same
name. It is very useful to have both dvipdfm and dvipdfmx installed at
the same time for regression testing. So, my solution was to rename
the file from dvipdfmx to ebbx. The attached (trivial) patch
accomplishes this. It might be useful if you adoptedd this approach,
as TeXLive will face a similar problem.

Best wishes,
Jonathan.