[DVIPDFMx] dvipdfmx still can't support latex's animate package

Jin-Hwan Cho chofchof at ktug.or.kr
Mon Jun 23 15:48:46 KST 2008

Dear luoyi,

I could get a pdf result without any problem. Actually, to compile
your codes, at least
you need

1. the recent dvipdfmx (or xdvipdfmx), version 20080607 or later

2. appropriate dvipdfmx.def for the latex graphics bundle

http://project.ktug.or.kr/dvipdfmx/contrib/latex/dvipdfmx.def.sample

3. appropriate pgfsys-dvipdfmx.def for the pgf graphics

http://project.ktug.or.kr/dvipdfmx/contrib/generic/pgfsys-dvipdfmx.def.version2
http://project.ktug.or.kr/dvipdfmx/contrib/generic/pgfsys-dvipdfmx-patch.tex.version2

after \usepackage{tikz}, run \input{pgfsys-dvipdfmx-patch} if you need
image masking
and transparency group. Actually your sample does not require this
patch.

Anyway, the result is attached. Please check whether it is right or not.

Best regards, ChoF.