[DVIPDFMx] BUG: wrong box by pdf:annot, patch provided

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Wed Jun 18 23:31:48 KST 2008

On 17 Jun 2008, at 7:58 pm, Karl Berry wrote:

>> --- src/spc_pdfm.c	2008-06-07 11:54:38.000000000 +0200
>> -    rect.ury = rect.lly + spe->mag * ti.height;
>> +    rect.ury = cp.y + spe->mag * ti.height;
>
> I applied this change to the TL sources and it will show up when I ask
> people to do the final binary (re)builds.

FYI, I have just merged this (and other recent DVIPDFMx changes like
the PGF 2.00 support) into xdvipdfmx as well.

Karl, while I think about the driver: I have also just submitted a
small package "xetex-pstricks" to CTAN. This provides the macro
configuration needed for PSTricks support in xe(la)tex using
xdvipdfmx. Is it worth committing this directly to TL svn as well, or
should we just wait for it to make its way through?

JK