[DVIPDFMx] Re: dvipdfmx.def release

Jin-Hwan Cho chofchof at ktug.or.kr
Mon Jun 16 10:53:38 KST 2008

On Jun 14, 2008, at 9:05 AM, Karl Berry wrote:

> Hi dvi*mx-ers,
>
> I should update dvipdfmx.def to be your
> contrib/latex/dvipdfmx.def.sample, right?
>
> Robin wondered about putting the .def file on its own on CTAN, to help
> MiKTeX.  Would you like me to upload it?  Are there are any known
> issues
> to be resolved with it?

The CVS version of contrib/latex/dvipdfmx.def.sample fits for the
current
version of DVIPDFMx. It means that it may not work with old versions.

I think that the maintainers of texmf tree must select an appropriate
one.
It would be really welcome if you upload the file instead of me.

Best regards, ChoF.